Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hola!

Lo siento for my hiatus... but I have just settled into my living arrangments in Spain. Oh, I probably forgot to mention this. After 2 months of interning in New York, I decided that it was only appropriate to continue my education for a semester in Granada. You know, just to mix it up a bit. I will certainly get back to regularly scheduled programming (ie, sweater dresses) very soon, but it's much to warm here to think about Fall.
In all truthfullness, I am a bit disappointed with the southern Spaniard's typical style... but it is hot and the students from the University have yet to come into the city. Everyone is still on vacation, so I will reserve commentary for when I have reached a formal conclusion. I do have to say that while the girls here have left me underimpressed, the women are phonemenal. In fact, the older, the better. So chic and precious are the girlfriends walking arm-in-arm in their little floral dresses and beautifully coiffed blue hair. I have photos, but uploading them has proved challenging. I will post them as soon as I can.
A luego.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lady Apple said...

i am so jealous! i have always wanted to go to spain! you must put up pics!

August 28, 2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger T.T. said...

Vives en España ? No lo sabía ! Besitos !

p.d. Estaba preocupado por tu ausencia! JeJe

August 29, 2006 4:04 AM  
Blogger New Yorkaise said...

Ah, thank you, thank you! Spain is so amazing... I wish I could post pictures right now, but the camera cord got lost in the shuffle between New York, Chicago, and Madrid. As soon as it is found, pictures will be put up.

August 30, 2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger la femme said...

Have a wonderful time!

Besitos!

September 01, 2006 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home