Monday, June 12, 2006

Off the face

I feel like I've fallen off the face of the earth.... which I kind of have. BUT I'M BACK! I may be the only one truly excited about these news, but there you have it. Many updates will be coming soon (along with pictures), but for now, all I have to say is - RUN, do not walk, to your nearest Theory outlet. Just found the most fantastic dress that is available exclusively from Theory, through the Theory outlet stores. It's called the Bette B in palisade fabric (I think it's like 58% wool with lycra and the sort mixed in there), and they carry it in black, heather beige, and light heather. It is the perfect shift dress. And you need it. I don't care who you are, but trust me on this, it's an essential. I'll post pictures tomorrow!
It feels good to be back.

1 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

I care too!

Especially since we share a love of Theory, and Julia Restoin-Roitfeld's wardrobe.

June 12, 2006 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home